Dll Name: RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL
File Description: -
OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: Microsoft Corporation
You might see the following RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL error message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Why need to protect Your PC from getting RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL errors?As we all know, a DLL is a library that contains code and data that can be used by more than one program at the same time. When people receive missing RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL error, your PC may start running sluggishly and abnormally and even worse, you might be unable to work with many of the application installed on Windows. While, it's important to repair RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL missing error in the shortest time.
Automatic RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL Error Removal Advice:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your PC, Error Removed!
I am getting a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I was worried that I cannot fix this error. Luckily for me. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but some time it receives "RECOVERYMANAGER.DLL not found error." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is convenience for me. It's absolutely an amazing software to remove dll files.
--Katherina, Los Angeles
Lately, my PC encountered crashes. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with easy steps. Thanks you so much!
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Read More:,windows update error 8024a006,windows update error 652,Windows update error 0x80248006,Windows update error 0x8007007E,windows runtime error r6034