In fact, solved in many different ways. In this post, I would like to offer you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Solve Web Page Error Object Error Error Manually.
Solution One: How to Resolve Web Page Error Object Error Problems On Your Own?
To repair Web Page Error Object Error issue immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Fix Web Page Error Object Error Problems Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve Web Page Error Object Error error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Web Page Error Object Error error completely.
Is your PC healthy?PC perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a famous PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good option for people to get rid of Web Page Error Object Error issues. Apart from removing Web Page Error Object Error errors, this application also owns amazing function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.