Best Solution:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve bad pool header 0x00000019 problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix bad pool header windows xp problem.
Manual tutorials of repairing Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADERAs a matter of fact, most blue screen issue, such as, bad pool header windows 8 is caused by damaged driver issues. follow the below manual steps to solve bad pool header blue screen.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is damaged drivers.
Most often, once you restore your system to an original version, STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error will be removed with ease!
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
bad pool header vista error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If bad pool header windows 10 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header blue screen error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove bad pool header windows xp error in time.
Related: STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad Pool Header Blue Screen,bad Pool Header Windows Xp,bad Pool Header 0x00000019,bad Pool Header Windows 10 Upgrade
Read More: ,system_service_exception,BSOD Error system_service_exception,BSOD Error system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005