How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Wlancfg5,It Exe,Twain Driver,Windows Registry Cleaner,Windows32 Error
Read More: ,error code c1900101-40017,windows update error c1900101-40017,error c1900101-40017,windows 10 update error c1900101-40017,Windows 10 Installation Unknown Error C1900101-40017