I have my system set to only notify me about updates, at which time I use the Update Hider diagcab to hide unwanted updates. But this is a new twist, now I am still forced to do updates from this obnoxious notification.
How would I shut this off, I disabled the Forced Windows 8 to 8.1 update notification through Group Policy Editor, would I remove this one the same way?
When it pops up, and it will pop up in the middle of my work, I can't DO anything except to click on it. This is mostly why I stick to Windows 7 because of cack like this.
Recommended Solution: Nowadays, it is much easier for computer users to get Forced Update Notification, locks up system until clicked. issues. If you choose to ignore this error and continue to use your computer, your computer may cause more trouble for you. The fact is removing Forced Update Notification, locks up system until clicked. errors is not that complicated.
Using SmartPCFixer to Fix Forced Update Notification, locks up system until clicked. and Optimize Your Computer:
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Solve Forced Update Notification, locks up system until clicked. Issues Manually.
System Restore Tutorial:(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)In most cases, if you want to solve Forced Update Notification, locks up system until clicked. issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: error Code 80004005 Windows 10,microsoft Error 80004005,windows 10 Update Error 80004005,windows 10 Update Error 80004005,windows 10 Update Error 80004005
Read More: ,BSODs only when waking up from sleep (ntoskrnl.exe+142770),SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Windows 10 Pro (BOOTCAMP),Confusion over Insider Program On a Licensed/Activated Machine,Windows Update won't download updates (Build 10049),IRQL/KMODE when I watch a stream/video